Hey there everyone. This is a very exciting times for me and the crew here as we are ready to present the Real Crypto Bot. What is the meaning of using a word REAL? Am I claiming the other Bots ain’t real? No. By the word REAL I want emphasize that this is not CFD or Forex Bot (which I have not much either – the knowledge or attraction towards). By the word REAL I mean that the Bot is designated for Crypto markets only. One that can be used at Crypto Currencies exchanges.
It is pretty strange that the word Crypto is so new that even Google tags it as wrongly spelled. Well, there is nothing wrong with our Bot thou. I will lay down one by one all the stages of the development so far and will run together with you, right here, in front of you and with your kind participation – the whole Beta testing process. BTW, I already have tested the Bot myself and found out that it is working in a satisfactory manner performance wise and even better the idea wise.
So , what is the Crypto Bot all about? Why was it at all needed and subsequently invented?
The Bot is in order to increase the amount of both – the Currency 1 and the Currency 2 it is traded against. In our first particular case I chose BTC and USDT traded at the platform connected by double API to the Bot.
- I exchanged $1000 worth of BTC in order to create LOT1 of trading Spot. No worries. You will soon get used to that terminology as it is invented on the fly. Just follow what I do and I will explain all in detail.
- After paying the small commission for exchanging BTC for USDT I have now 999.49 USDT (US Dollar Tether equal to USD).I will divide that $1000 (let’s round for the sake of saying) into 4 sub bankrolls. 2.5%, 7.5%, 22.5% and 67.5%. The Spot2 (one was open for entering the whole sum in as you can see right now worth of 7,161.22 USD which is combined from 0.53595026 BTC and 999.49972277 USD).
- Now let’s take a look at our Bot UI and make some initial explanations:This is the Bot before login and shows it’s development stage. Once it is beta tested and becomes publicly functional – you will be able to connect to it and using it for your own benefit. We haven’t yet determined the percentage of commission to charge for the use of the Bot if at all. It all depends how impressive the performance will be and how fast we will be able to debug it in case we would need to.
- Now, the following is the UI interface after we are logged in:Now we will open the new Spot in size of 2.5% of our bankroll which is $1000. That would be $250
- As you can see we have many options of trading Crypto Currencies between them or against USDT. In our case we will choose BTC and USDT.
- I reduced the dollar amount I want to trade in this particular spot to 250 and the BTC to 0.001 (symbolical non zero for Bot functionality). The Bot is checkig with me if I want to trade 250 dollar amount and I check yes. Also, after that I have to confirm the Bot activation and I am ready.
We got stuck at this point as the bot showed some slow responses and got stuck 7.5 spot.
We re grateful for those bugs showing up now nd letting us to learn real time and in front of you about this creation.
We are resolving the issue and you are welcome to open yourself a disqus account and message us and the community your thoughts so far. You also can login into disqus with one ofyour social network tools as shown at the commenting options.